Using Township On your Windows computer is actually pretty easy, but if you are new to this process, you should be aware of the following steps. This is because you need to download and install the Desktop App emulator for your computer. You can download and install Township On your computer in four simple steps:
The importance of the emulator is that by emulating or imitating the android environment on your computer, you can easily install and run android apps from the comfort of your PC without having to buy a phone to run android. Who says you can't enjoy both worlds? First, you can download the emulator app built on the dog above the space.
If you have successfully downloaded Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe, save your computer's Downloads folder or the downloaded file to a normal location.
Now open the emulator application you have installed and find the search bar. Now display Township In the search bar and press Search. You can easily view the app. Click Township Application icon. Window. Township Opens and the emulator software displays the application. Press the install button to start downloading the application. Now we're all done.
Township is a unique blend of city-building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops at the farms, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with exotic countries. Open restaurants, cinemas, and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to become a farmer and city-manager to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Lovely animals to take care of
● Farms to manage and expand
● Exotic goods brought from islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Country flags and famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Google+ friends, make new friends in the game community create your own clans!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*Internet connection is required to play the game and enable social interactions, competitions and other features*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to [email protected] or check our Web Support Portal: https://playrix.helpshift.com/webchat/a/township/?p=web&contact=1
|Released Date||Nov 8, 2013|